The Broadway Princesses want to empower girls to DREAM BIG and TAKE ACTION to MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE!
Welcome to the BROADWAY PRINCESS PARTY – SCOUT PROGRAM!
BPP is proud to underwrite a portion of this program in order to give more young people (and their families) access to the thrill of live theatre and open up dialogue between working artists and girls. And because it’s a party, we encourage you to dress up in costumes or cosplay!
Here’s what the program includes:
- A group discount good for any scout, sibling AND adult in the group (% varies per venue).
- An exclusive Broadway Princess Party activity booklet for your troop, which discusses Broadway and leadership, modern-day princesses and the power of community. The booklet is available at the Daisy/Brownie, and Junior/Cadette/Ambassador level.
- Broadway Princess Party patches (available at a discounted price of $2 for all scouts).
- BEST PART: a FREE 30-minute Skype Q&A for your troop (ideal for a meeting) with one of the Broadway Princesses. Your scouts can talk to a real, Broadway actress and ask them anything – LIVE!
This program aligns with badges and journeys at all levels, including but not limited to: Brownie: (Making Friends, World of Girls) Junior: (Musician, Playing the Past, Entertainment Technology, Product Designer, MUSE) Cadette: (Public Speaker, Media), Senior (Girltopia, Troupe Performer, Mission Sisterhood, Social Innovator, Business Etiquette), Ambassador (Your Voice Your World, Bliss – Live It), and more!
What you do next:
- Call the venue box office to purchase tickets at the “SCOUT” discounted rate.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your ticket confirmation number in order to receive the booklet PDF, discounted patch information & to schedule your BPP Skype session! Please use SUBJECT LINE: BPP SCOUT PROGRAM – [insert city, date, and your Troop Number]
- Please take a photo of your troop at the show and tag us at @bwayprincesspty on Instagram – we’d love to see those smiles!
*While we’d like to honor personal requests, we cannot guarantee any specific cast member for your Skype Q&A, but we will do our best to schedule the event based on your and their availability. We cannot guarantee that our Princesses are available for any email-requested time, but should that issue arise, we will work with you to find a time that works for all. Thanks for understanding!